BOTTOM LINE –
IT DRAMATICALLY IMPROVES
RETURN ON INVESTMENT.
We shouldn’t spend all our resources acquiring customers, but delighting them:
- Happy customers stay longer and buy more
- They’re less price sensitive
- They recommend you, free of charge
- They reduce your cost to serve
- Motivated staff stay longer
Ultimately, how customers feel about you will be your differentiation.
But beneath the bottom line is this:
You can spend less of your day buried in impersonal processes, and more of it making people feel good.